When you first get a shipment of fish, Discus were a little stressed when they came in, clapped fins, and swimming fast…what can I do to help them out?
- The temperatures inside the plastic bag and your tank is different. Splash or wash the outside of the plastic bag with clean tap water
- Leave the plastic in the tank which you intend to put in the fish for about 30 minutes
- Take out the plastic bag then use a clean net to net the fish out into the tank
- Acriflavine + Salt
- Methylene Blue + Salt
Apply either one solution above, then ..
- Tank water level preferably about 8 inches height
- Change the water everyday and apply the solution
- Repeat the treatment for 3 days