1. What is the volume that you use for the spirulina into your food mixture.
2. What brand do you use normally?
3. What type of baby milk powder do you use for your mixture? Does the milk effect the water quality?
4. What type of multi vitamin do you use? Is it powder or capsule?
5. Do you put gelatin or jelly into the food mixture?
1.We don’t give Spirulina to our fish every day. Once a week, we mix in the food and feed them. The combination is 1 gm S. per 100 gm burgle.
2.Any brand as long as it’s prepared for aqua culture use.
3.Any baby milk powder will do. It’s a perfect food for baby. It will cloud the water. Change water after feeding.
4.Any multi vitamin can be used. Feed them once a week.
5.No gelatin or jelly. The burgle must be in the freezer, frozen before use.