Can you guide me how to deworm the discus. Which medicine to be used and its proportion? I have three tanks size 36″x18″x18″ and two 24″x12″x12″.
1. If the case is not too serious, you can apply antibiotic for five days.
2. Water changed and same treatment everyday for five days.
1. When you see white feces are present in the tank, and the fish will not eat then use: Metronidazole B.P. Tablets / 200mg
Dosage: 2 tablets for 50 gallons water.
2. Change water and repeat the treatment everyday for 5 days.
3. When white feces disappeared and see black feces, internal parasites cleared.