Flourite is a specifically fracted stable porous clay gravel for the all-natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is ideal suited to planted aquaria, yet can be chosen in almost any aquarium environment. Flourite is best whenever chosen alone because an key substrate bed, however it can be mixed with additional gravels. Gravel modifiers like laterite are not essential. Flourite is not chemically coated or treated plus will likely not alter the pH of water.
<<Shop at Amazon>>
- The premium substrate for the planted aquarium providing necessary nutrient to plant root structure extended expression for achievement planted aquariums
- Specially fracted, stable porous clay gravel for the all-natural planted aquarium
- Its appearance is ideal suited to planted aquaria, nevertheless can be employed in almost any aquarium environment
- Never requirements substitution plus remains efficient for the existence of the aquarium
- Not chemically coated or treated plus won’t alter the pH of the water
List Price: $ 36.97 Price: