I have found that the small stones at the bottom of the tank seem to be the problem, the babies are getting stuck in them. Better luck with the next set i guess. I will clear the stones from the bottom and start again, I imagine all these baby’s will die unfortunately..
1. Yes. The problem may come from the stones.
2. When the larvae drop on the gravels, worms or other living creatures will bite them up.
3. Do you know, what do you have under the gravels?
4. The tank is big. The larvae are scattered all over the tank.
5. Some could be missing and some could be bitten up.
6. No matter how hard the parents work. They cannot manage to save all.
7. The breeding tank should be bare.