Steps for beginning plus sustaining a culture.
1: Get Tupperware, rinse, puncture tiny holes inside lid.
2: Put certain water plus bedding inside. (Tank water is greater utilize cooked oatmeal with recommended water amount,but employ tank water not tap water.)
3. Fill Tupperware 1 inch with bedding
4. Drain out any extra water (Too much as well as will drown).
5. Mix inside a spoonful or full amount of microworms.
6. Cover with lid. Wait a 2-3 days. If you may see the worms found on the sides of the Tupperware they are willing to feed.
7. Harvest by scraping off the walls of the Tupperware, or perhaps a scoop of oatmeal to commence a hot culture.
8. Feed the culture each 2 days with a sprinkle of yeast or little part of bread..
Microworms are rather tiny, virtually invisible to the nude eye. If you receive the culture create a oat meal allow cool then blend inside pack. When we see Microworms crawling up the container, take the finger or perhaps a q-tip plus swipe it up plus dip it into a tank.
You are able to even transfer those to a cup of water plus suck it up with an eye dropper.
- Ideal supplement to get fish inside breeding condition.
- They are only the proper size for a initially food plus are truly wholesome food for a fry.
- Microworms are wholesome plus assists the fry mature faster.
- Your fry or the adult fish can love it!
List Price: $ 1.99 Price:
Related Live Fish Food Products