I do not know why two or so my blue diamond discus start to eat their own eggs, very young pair, first time – eat the eggs, second time eat the eggs as well, could you tell what is the problem, water condition problem…
1. Use the wire mesh to cover the eggs once the eggs lay.
2. Are they laying eggs in the breeding tank in pair?
3. Are they both females, taking turns to lay eggs?
4. First and very important thing to do is to put two in pair to lay eggs.
5. Secondly is to protect the eggs from eating up.
6. They are no more eating the eggs as the eggs covered.
7. If the eggs are hatched out, confirm a mated pair.
8. Otherwise both are females or the male in too young.
9. Be patient.