I am a biginner and have a few discus. The fish would just stay stationery in one spot for a long time and does not swim around. Other than this, it looks healthy. Is this normal?
1. Fish stay stationery at one corner is not normal.
2. Healthy fish would swim around. Knocking at the glass and ask for food.
3. Though they are not sick but they are already stressed. This will lead to many problems.
4. I think they are probably due to the environmental problem. They are scared.
5. If you can’t locate the tank in a quiet place, add an overhead lighting on the tank. The fish will feel easy. You can see the fish but she can’t you. They will feel safe.