Four months ago,I bought four 1 inch long BLUE Diamond discus amd reared them in a 3 foot tank. The seems to be thriving and had grown to about 3 inch long until recently when one suddenly turn dark in colour. It stop eating and begin to hide in a corner. What should I do?
1. Once the fish turns dark in color, it indicates that she is not feeling well.
2. When she hides in the corner, she is sick. You have to attend to her and do something. Otherwise epidemic will spread and affect the rest.
3. Do the water changed and apply Acriflavine solution plus salt.
4. Repeat the above for three days.
5. No feeding while the fish is under medication.